Table of Contents
Trailers, vehicles, RVs, Fifth-wheel campers, bicycles, tricycles, wheelbarrows, remote-controlled cars, scooters, and tricycles all share one thing that they share. All tires come with an expected service life that ranges between 3 and 5 years, based on various factors. That includes the condition of maintenance and application and use.
When it’s time to replace tires that are worn out, customers have to choose because most dumps and landfills don’t accept tires made of rubber and require a different option available before substituting. On a positive note, automotive companies offer their customers the possibility to dispose of their tires for a minimal cost. Alongside the cost of disposal, many states also have the Scrap Tire Disposal Tax that ranges from $0.25 to $25.
How To Avoid Old Tire Disposal Fee?
It is indeed possible to avoid paying the Scrap Tire disposal fee. However, it would be best if you were prepared to keep the old tires following the replacement. It’s unfortunate, but most consumers don’t have the right equipment or know-how to change old tires. Instead, they choose auto service companies that specialize in tire installation. If you want to request one or two sets or fire new tires, you’ll be asked the disposal method you prefer. At this moment, you may decide to pay the old rubber tire disposal fee. However, if you don’t want to pay the additional cost, it is possible to keep the previously used tires.
There are various methods to not pay a disposal cost for the tires you have discarded. Based on the circumstances of your situation, it could be possible to take the following steps:
- Flowers Planters – Cut around the edge of the tire to create a sharp appearance. Make a small cut, similar to the size of the tire that was used. Paint the tire of the old one to make it look more appealing using vivid colors such as orange, pink, yellow, white, red, or purple. Fill the tire with dirt, then add the flowering plant and water to finish the job.
- Garden Retainer Wall – Are you searching for a unique retainer wall for your garden? If yes, then look no further than the tires from your past. With a range of sizes, the tires from your history will create a unique retaining wall. To make it more distinctive, paint each tire in a different shade. Consider a series of green, blue, and teal colors: lime and turquoise.
- Mulch – Turn your old tires into rubber mulch. The US Environmental Protection Agency “EPA” is encouraging Americans to reuse the tires they have discarded. This is an excellent way to reuse the old tires from your bicycle, ATV, truck, and cargo trailers. With a slicing tool to chop the material into strips or chunks. You can also color the mulch you’ve made from recycled rubber green or red-blue before placing it on your flowers, trees, and plants.
- Outdoor Table – Convert your old tires from your car into a table for outdoor use. Instead of painting the tires, wrap them in a solid weatherproof twine. Paint the outside of the tire with a waterproof adhesive. Cover the tire with twine at the top until you reach the bottom. This is the most distinctive outdoor table you’ll ever see you can find in your area.
- Outdoor Mirror – Transform your bicycle’s tires to an outdoor mirror to use in your garden. Begin by giving the old tire a new coat of paint the way you prefer. Apply a thick layer of adhesive to the edges of the mirror and the interior rim of the tire. Push the mirror with force against the tire’s rim and ensure it is centered. Install a wall hook at the back and the top of the tire to hang on the wall.
Our Old Tire Removal
If you are unsure about what you can do with the old tires, we’re here to assist you. Our tire scrap removal service is reasonably priced and available to all residents. In addition, we provide free consultations upon request. So doesn’t put off submitting your request for consultation because we have the tools to take off the old tire.
If you have any other junk removal service please check out other services.
Our Service Area
Woodrow, Willowbrook, Westerleigh, West New Brighton, Ward Hill, Travis, Tottenville Beach, Tottenville, Tompkinsville, Todt Hill, Stapleton Heights, Stapleton, South Beach, Silver Lake, Shore Acres, Sandy Ground, Saint George, Rossville, Rosebank, Richmondtown, Richmond Valley, Randall Manor, Princes Bay, Port Richmond, Port Ivory, Pleasant Plains, Old Town, Old Place, Oakwood, New Springville, New Dorp, New Brighton, Midland Beach, Meiers Corners, Mariners Harbor, Manor Heights, Livingston, Lighthouse Hill, Huguenot, Heartland Village, Hamilton Park, Grymes Hill, Greenridge, Great Kills, Grasmere, Grant City, Graniteville, Fort Wadsworth, Emerson Hill, Eltingville, Elm Park, Egbertville, Dongan Hills, Concord, Clifton, Chelsea, Charleston, Castleton Corners, Bulls Head, Brighton Heights, Bloomfield, Bay Terrace, Arrochar, Arlington, Arden Heights, Annadale.